Rules and Regulations
The admission process for UG and PG courses subject to the admission guidelines outlined by Higher Education Department C.G. Government.
The college follows the criteria for admission of students, for the courses conducted by the college, as per University directive.
Minimum 45% marks in class 12th are required for admission in B.B.A.
Age criteria not more than 22 years for graduation first year, 27 years for post-graduation first semester/PGDCA as on 1st July.Relaxation up to 3 Years admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Female Candidates.
Online – Offline admission timeline as per the direction of Higher Education Department and University.
The B.Ed. admission is an online process governed by the director of SCERT in association with MKCL.
- In the month of March-April(tentatively) of every year, B.Ed.process begins with the advertisement in the newspapers.
- The advertisement is followed by Common Entrance Test (Pre. B.Ed. Exam).
- Rank is given to Pre. B.Ed. score and 50% weightage is given to the graduation and post graduation marks.
- Online counselling for selection of college is conducted by SCERT.
- The list of allotted teacher trainees is sent to the institution.
- The institution gives admission to these teacher trainees after the verification of relevant documents.
- State Government rules regarding relaxation in admission criteria is followed
» Documents to be produced during admission:
- Photo copies of mark sheet of X , XII and Graduation (for PG Courses)
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate of students from other Universities and
- Original Character Certificate attested by the Principal of the last studied institution.
- Original Gap Certificate should be submitted by candidates having discontinuity in studies.
- Candidates on job should produce No Objection Certificate from their respective office.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should produce Caste Certificate.
- Income certificate of the parent/guardian from their respective office.
- Four latest passport size photographs.
- AFFIDAVIT: It is mandatory as per the Hon. Supreme Court & UGC/AICTE regulations that all students fill in an Anti Ragging Affidavit each year. To make the process easy MHRD has developed an ONLINE facility.
Affidavit can be obtained from any of the two Websites www.antiragging.in OR www.amanmovement.org Please go through the above mentioned websites and fill the form,. Submit printout of the duly signed form along with the application.
- Eligibility Certificate (Original & photocopy). This is applicable only for those students who have passed their qualifying examination from any Board/university other than C.G. Board / CBSE / Durg Vishwavidyalaya, Durg.